Summer was gone faster than I realised (me going on vacation probably having something to do with it :P) and so with some delay we have the September summary of the KDE trunk daily builds for Kubuntu a.k.a Project Neon.
Those that don’t know yet what Project Neon is should read Michal’s introductory post.
Updates for Users:
- With kdeaccessibility and kdeutils gone, packages for jovie, kaccessible, kmouth, kmousetool, kmag, ark, filelight, kcalc, kcharselect, kdiskfree (kdf), kfloppy, kgpg, kremotecontrol, ktimer, kwallet, superkaramba and sweeper were added.
- The networkmanagement plasmoid now has builds from the nm09 branch for oneiric. Thanks to Jelmer Vernooij for pushing the necessary bzr-git support to launchpad.
- strigi was updated to 0.7.6
- kdelibs doesn’t build libkactivites anymore, it’s now provided by the project-neon-kactivities package
- The import for the 4.7 branch of kdelibs is broken, so kdelibs needs regular manually packaged snapshot uploads for a while.
If you have questions or just want to tell us how you are using Project Neon feel free to leave us a note on IRC in #firstname.lastname@example.org